Monday, April 30, 2007

Expanding the Blog

Well, rumor has it (OK, I read it on one message board) that Rosie may be offered a prime time show now that she has not been renewed on the Estrogen Hour (The View). Now I think Rosie is just as out there as some, but I do have to admire he passion is speaking her mind. As offensive as she can be, she gets a show. Imus loses his...hmmmm.

ANYWAY, some friend of mine at my place of employment hooked me up with a great website called http://www.loosechange911.com/. Though I've been hesitant to invest time in such theories, I offer up that there are some challenging points that are worthy of attention. It goes back to one conspiracy...did the US allow Pearl Harbor to get bombed?

I have many friends with different political affiliations or at least ideology. I got to thinking, if I really want to utilize this blog for communication, how can I really improve on my efforts? I know some could care less about politics, religion, etc but those are passions of mine as they drive society. Shouldn't the blog be more of a welcome to all? I'm thinking it would be best to allow for links to other areas to allow for specific discussion. I'm thinking that will be my goal. I'm not sure how I'll do it, but I will.

Maybe I also need to learn some HTML so I can make this site a little more personal? Baby steps pal.

No comments: